We work on Apphud
- the SaaS platform that provides tools for mobile apps with in-app subscriptions which allows increasing their revenue.
We are growing fast and we need a Russian-speaking Ruby developer with experience in designing and building competent architecture. Our stack:
Ruby 2.7, Ruby on Rails 6, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse, Sidekiq, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes. What to do:
We are waiting that you are:
- Develop new features on the backend side and cover the logic with tests;
- Optimize database queries and improve the analytics system;
- Think over and develop the technical architecture of the project;
- Maintain technical documentation up to date;
- Dive deeply into the project, have your own vision of the server-side development;
- Take an active part in solving various product and business problems.
- Responsible. You care what happens to the product, you try to make it better every day;
- Proactive. You come up with ideas for product, process, and architecture development;
- Team player. You communicate and improve the product in communication with other guys.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in Ruby on Rails for over 5 years;
- Knowledge of SQL, ability to write optimal (complex) queries;
- Extensive experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with dry-rb is desirable;
- Understanding the importance of unit and integration tests (RSpec);
- Ability to work with all kinds of external APIs;
- Experience with Docker;
- Description of API documentation using swagger;
- Good technical English (B1 and above).
- Experience in highly loaded projects;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Knowledge of Golang;
- Understanding how SaaS projects work. Ideal if you had to deal with the creation of billing for SaaS (Stripe, PayPal).
- We are a small team where each team member takes part in the growth of the product and solving business problems.
- High competitive pay - we work together and grow together!
- We have a distributed team, we work remotely.
- We use Slack + Zoom + Jira + Confluence.