We are a Silicon Valley company with an established SAAS specialty lending platform for asset-based lending and factoring. Our solution targets banks in enterprise environments as well as commercial lenders just starting up. Our software automates Borrowing Base processing, simplifying the borrower experience and tracking loan performance, all in one secure platform.
Our team is looking for a Technical Lead that can drive our technical strategy and manage a team of engineers as we set on our mission to become a world class software provider. We need someone who is versatile in thinking big picture but detailed enough to "roll-up sleeves" to investigate new tech and ideas that can be executed on a near-term basis all while being confident in discussing architectural solution with clients.
This role offers opportunity for career growth and work structure flexibility.
What you will do
● Manage engineering team to help drive decision-making for day-to-day development and operational issues.
● Drive efficiencies and improvements in our development infrastructure, software process and release cycle, working closely with engineering to review and analyze technical issues.
● Work closely with sales, consult with prospects and clients in defining enterprise solutions that best utilize the ABLSoft platform.
● Investigate technologies and options for operational and product/solutions optimization and best practices
● Ability to strategize products future based on new tech trends, internal initiatives and revenue opportunities with business team
● Collaborate with all teams - product team, QA, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to the standard, stay on budget and within timeline
Qualifications that matter
● 5+ years of experience in enterprise, finance and/or Web development.
● 2+ years of experience in engineering leadership and people management
● Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships in cross-functional teams and clients alike.
● Laser-focus on improving operational, performance, Skills on improving team performance by providing relevant feedback, creating and measuring performance KPIs.
● Bias-to-action and hands-on work style, ability to make decisions quickly and delegate effectively when necessary.
● Comfortable working in fast-paced environments, highly collaborative, and dynamic work environment.
● Experience managing technical projects
● JIRA/Agile experience
Tech stack experience with the following
● Java EE or J2EE (EJB 3.0)
● EJBQL or Hibernate
● Sencha EXTJS
● JSON and AJAX.
● REST web services
● MSSQL Server
● Java SPRING.
● Linux and Windows environments